Unfortunately this week Jabari Davis is DNP-sick, but in his stead, we have Mason Ginsburg of Bourbon Street Shots stepping up to take his starting spot to talk about the biggest topic in the NBA, Anthony Davis’ declining to sign a long-term extension with the Pelicans, putting the 25-year-old MVP candidate on the trade market.
This week’s podcast topics are:
- The Pelicans’ struggles with building a team around Davis
- What should New Orleans do with the other players?
- Are the Pelicans looking for a Davis trade package centered around future assets or a replacement for Davis?
- Is Davis leaving a failing of the franchise?
- Pondering some fictional AD trades